Carey has used Google Ads for some time, but he recently found he doesn’t have time to manage multiple campaigns effectively. How can Smart Shopping campaigns reduce Carey’s Google Ads management workload?
- By only allowing Carey to edit his ads once a month
- By restricting Carey to basic templates with limited options
- By notifying Carey after each sale
- By automating Carey’s ad placement and bidding
Correct Answer is: By automating Carey’s ad placement and bidding
If Carey doesn’t have time to manage multiple campaigns effectively, he can input his product inventory data into google merchant center and automate her ad placement and bidding with a smart shopping campaign
With a Smart Shopping campaign, Carey can input his product inventory data into Google Merchant Center and automate his ad placement and bidding. Smart Shopping campaigns combine Standard Shopping campaigns and Display Remarketing campaigns to automate bidding and ad placement to promote products and businesses across networks for retailers like Carey.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18287-shopping-ads-certification
- Second chapter: Reach More Customers with Shopping Campaigns
- Sub-Chapter: Simplify campaign management with Smart Shopping campaigns