Molly wants to clear her remaining stock in preparation for ordering a new line of products to sell. As a result, she’s willing to increase her CPA (cost-per-acquisition) and investment, as long as it means generating more sales. Her current campaign has a total investment of $25,500, generates 1,500 conversions, and has a CPA of $17. Which plan, built in the Performance Planner, will help Molly with her marketing goal to generate more sales?
- An investment of $40,000 to generate 2,000 conversions and a CPA of $20
- An investment of $30,000 to generate 1,500 conversions and a CPA of $20
- An investment of $28,000 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $20
- An investment of $21,000 to generate 1,400 conversions and a CPA of $15
- Find all Q&As in Single PDF
- Updated on 05 April 2020
- Your Small Contribution Keeps Us Alive