Michael built a high-quality ad with an excellent keyword list. He’s disappointed the ad isn’t being shown as much as he’d like. What’s a likely reason for his ad not being frequently displayed?
- Users may be misspelling his keywords.
- He hasn’t supplied a link for the ad.
- He has too much information listed in his ad extensions.
- His bid for the ad is too low.
- Find all Q&As in Single PDF
- Updated on 05 April 2020
- Your Small Contribution Keeps Us Alive
See the list of all Latest questions of Search Exam