When creating a Google App campaign, The target-user settings of the campaign determines a campaign bidding strategy.
- The number of downloads the app has.
- The industry standard for that particular app.
- The total value of the campaign budget.
- The target-user settings of the campaign.
Correct answer is: The target-user settings of the campaign
Using goals you’ve already defined will help determine the focus and target-user settings of your campaign. Those selections will, in turn, determine your campaign bidding strategy. Your bidding strategy will be automatically selected based on your campaign focus and target users.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification
- Headline: Grow Your Business with App Campaigns
- Chapter: Explore Google App Campaigns