Linda wants to get the most from her Google App campaign ads. She writes the required amount of text assets, but doesn’t have many other assets to upload. Which assets may be auto-generated by the campaign, in addition to what Linda can upload?
- The existing Display Network and/or Video campaigns within the same Google Ads account.
- The associated images and videos on Google Images and YouTube.
- The website associated with the app in question.
- The content within the app’s Google Play and Apple App Store listings.
- Headline: Set App Campaigns Up for Success
- Chapter: Finish with App Campaign Ad Groups and Assets
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification