- Google Ads App Certification Exams
- * All Q&As Updated on 01-October-2020
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Save Your Time and Efforts
Alex read a lot about Google App campaigns, and he’s eager to start one of his own. What’s the first thing he should do before jumping into Google Ads interface?
Define a goal he wants to achieve with an App campaign. this is the first thing Alex should do before jumping into Google Ads interface.
- Create a library of assets he might use during the ad creation process.
- Gather feedback from people already using his app regularly.
- Conduct thorough research on apps belonging to similar businesses.
- Define a goal he wants to achieve with an App campaign.
Correct answer is: Define a goal he wants to achieve with an App campaign.
Before jumping into the Google Ads interface, you should define a goal for your efforts and the campaign.
- Headline: Set App Campaigns Up for Success
- Chapter: Define Your App Campaign Goal
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification