Conversion measurement is an excellent way for businesses to understand how users are engaging with their brand. Match each conversion action to a relevant example of a business need.
Correct Answers are:
- Jenna would like to know how many users are visiting a specific page on her client’s website. — Pageview
- Edith is interested in tracking how many users are signing up for her newsletter each month. — Sign-up
- Durene would like to measure how many sales of a specific product are made. — Purchase
- Travis wants to measure the number of new customers his campaigns are producing for a client. — Lead
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Third Chapter: Get Acquainted with Conversion Tracking
- Sub-Chapter: Why measure conversions?