To ensure your video content initiates actions, you should:
- Experiment with different types of CTAs, both visual and verbal.
- Design your CTA to be distinctive and attention-grabbing.
- Always include a CTA directing viewers to your website, especially if the content is hosted on platforms like YouTube.
- Experiment with different types of CTAs, like visual and verbal.
- Design your CTA to stand out.
- Include a CTA to your website if the content is hosted on YouTube.
- Repeat your CTA at least five times throughout your video.
The correct answers are: Experiment with different types of CTAs, like visual and verbal, Design your CTA to stand out, and Include a CTA to your website if the content is hosted on YouTube
Explanation: When hosting content on external platforms like YouTube, it’s crucial to incorporate a CTA that directs viewers back to your website. This not only supports them through their buyer’s journey but also aids in converting them into contacts. Diversifying CTAs by experimenting with both visual and verbal types can be beneficial. Testing these variations helps in identifying the most effective approach. Just as with written content, the CTA in videos should be conspicuous. Whether it’s overlaid text, buttons, animations, or sound effects, ensure they don’t merge with the video’s background. Using contrasting colours and fonts can further enhance the visibility and effectiveness of your video CTAs.
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Lesson: Creating Content for the Buyer’s Journey