This Answersheet Helps You Pass These 4 Exams with 100% Score.
1. Google Search Ads Exam
2. Google Display Ads Exam
3. Google Shopping Ads Exam
4. Google Video Ads Exam
All The Best for Exams. Score 100%
Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads?
- Non-skippable in-stream ads are available on YouTube and Google Maps.
- Non-skippable in-stream ads are six-second ads that show before a video.
- Non-skippable in-stream ads are bought on target CPM through Google Ads.
- Non-skippable in-stream ads complement TV campaigns and incremental reach./Non-skippable in-stream ads are available in auction or as a reservation buy.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Know Video Ad Formats
- Sub-Chapter: Drive awareness with mastheads and non-skippable in-stream ads