A YouTube masthead ad unit is run on the YouTube homepage.
- Across speciﬁc sites within the Google Display Network
- YouTube search results page
- YouTube watch page
- YouTube homepage
The correct answer is: YouTube homepage
The masthead runs on the YouTube homepage and home feed — a marquee placement. The Video masthead enables you to showcase your brand on a beautiful video canvas at scale, across all devices, at the top slot of the home feed.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Third chapter: Know Video Ad Formats
- Sub-Chapter: Drive awareness with mastheads and non-skippable in-stream ads