The traffic sources report you should produce in YouTube Analytics to see where viewers found your brand’s content.
- The mobile device report
- The inbound visitor report
- The viewer traffic report
- The traffic sources report
The correct answer is: The traffic sources report
The traffic sources report shows where viewers found your brand’s content. For example, you can see if viewers are getting to your content by searching directly on YouTube, using the Suggested Videos thumbnails, or following links from social networking websites like Twitter or Facebook.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Video Certification
- Second chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Retain and entertain