- Google Video Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Maria wants to make sure and
share her video ads when her target audience is most likely to view them! When
setting up her TrueView Standard video campaign in Google Ads, what setting
allows her to adjust these parameters?
- Mobile and Tablet options
You may want your ad to show whenever a customer searches online. Or perhaps
you only want to show your ad on certain days, or during business hours when
you’re there to handle customer inquiries.
You can use
the ad schedule to:
- Specify certain hours or days of the week when
you want your ads to show.
- Set bid adjustments to increase or decrease your
bids for specific days and times.
A setting that determines how quickly you want Google to use your budget each
day: either spread throughout the day (standard) or more quickly (accelerated).
This setting affects when during the day your ads are likely to show.