Conversion-focused bidding strategy is target cost-per-acquisition (CPA).
- Consideration-focused bidding
- Revenue-focused bidding
- Awareness-based bidding
- Conversion-focused bidding
Correct Answer is: Conversion-focused bidding
Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) is Conversion-focused bidding strategy. This strategy automatically sets bids to help you increase conversions while reaching your average cost-per-acquisition goal.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Shopping Ads Certification
- Sixth chapter: Increase Efficiency with Automated Bidding
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right bidding strategy