You use AMPHTML ads when your goal is to provide Safer and Faster ad experiences
- When your goal is to maximize the reach and scale of your campaign.
- When your goal is maximum creative control.
- When your goal is to provide safer ad experiences.
- When your goal is to provide faster ad experiences.
Correct Answers are: When your goal is to provide safer ad experiences and When your goal is to provide faster ad experiences.
You should use AMPHTML when your goal is to provide faster and safer ad experience. AMPHTML ads enable marketers, publishers, and technology providers to deliver faster, and more secure ad experiences across all platforms by applying the principles of AMP to building and serving ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Fifth chapter: Deliver the Right Message on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Uploaded ads