Uploaded ads (Image & AMPHTML) and Responsive Display ads are the two main ad formats that A small pastry business can use in the process of creating ads within their Display campaign.
- Call-only ads
- Text ads
- In-stream video ads
- Uploaded ads (Image & AMPHTML)
- Responsive Display ads
The correct answers are: Uploaded ads (Image & AMPHTML) and Responsive Display ads.
If you’re looking for full control over all aspects of your Display campaign, then a Standard Display campaign is right for you. There are two main types of ad formats you can leverage for your Display campaign:
- Responsive Display ads: Greater efficiency and scale
- Uploaded ads (Image & AMPHTML): Greater control
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Second chapter: Identify Campaign Types on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Display campaign types