- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Save Your Time and Efforts
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
How does Google Display ads grow marketing results for advertisers?
- It focuses a campaign on either Gmail, TrueView, or Chrome to better isolate specific audiences.
- It calculates the number of times an ad is effectively run on test websites, then shows the ad on all relevant websites.
- It determines a user’s primary marketing objective and enables the features that will best achieve it.
- It harnesses a multitude of signals to place ads against the most relevant content.
Correct Answer is: It harnesses a multitude of signals to place ads against the most relevant content.
Google harnesses best-in-class intent signals to place ads against the most relevant content, driving your marketing results.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18061-google-ads-display-certification
- Second chapter: Identify Campaign Types on Google Display Ads