Dynamic remarketing lets an advertiser:
- Show prior visitors to his site ads that are based on products or services they saw on the site.
- Engage visitors to the website by opening a chat session
- Re-run ad to increase the volume of people who will see it.
- Show an ad to someone on his mobile device 24 hours after visiting the website on desktop PC
The correct Answer is:
- show prior visitors to his site ads that are based on products or services they saw on the site.
- Google Display Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Explanation: Remarketing allows you to show ads to people who have previously visited your website or used your mobile app.
Dynamic remarketing takes this a step further, letting you show previous visitors ads based on products or services they viewed on your website. With messages tailored to your audience, dynamic remarketing helps you build leads and sales by bringing previous visitors back to your website to complete what they started.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6077124?hl=en