The advertiser is relying on the campaign’s help to set bids to generate conversions through Google Display ads. Target CPA (cost per acquisition) and Target ROAS (return on ad spend) are the two bidding strategies used in Smart Display campaigns, he can choose to automatically set the bids.
- Enhanced CPC (cost-per-click)
- Cost per engagement
- Viewable CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions)
- Target CPA (cost per acquisition)
- Target ROAS (return on ad spend)
The correct answers are: Target CPA (cost per acquisition) and Target ROAS (return on ad spend).
The advertiser can rely on the Smart Display campaign if he is not confident in setting bids himself. Smart Display campaigns are a campaign type that uses full automation. He can use “Target CPA” and “Target ROAS” bidding strategies to set his bids automatically.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Second chapter: Identify Campaign Types on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Display campaign types