Smart Display campaign reporting helps the marketing director to reach an audience at scale through Smart Display campaigns. She will receive all standard Google Ads reporting and then also get new, supplemental reports based on insights that allow broad, strategic management instead of daily micromanagement.
- Its summary report provides executive summaries of the total cost and bidding.
- It provides “recommended insights,” which are focused on topic targeting.
- Its reporting functionality includes exclusive placement reports designed for high-level advertising strategies.
- In addition to standard Google Ads reporting, it provides reports that facilitate broad, strategic ad management.
The correct answer is: In addition to standard Google Ads reporting, it provides reports that facilitate broad, strategic ad management.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Second chapter: Identify Campaign Types on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Display campaign types