- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Which of the following is not a default medium in Google Analytics?
- All of these are default medium
The Correct Answer is:
Explanation: There are only 3 default medium in Google Analytics i.e Organic, Referral and None.
Google Analytics detects three mediums without any customization.
- The first default medium is “organic.” It represents traffic that comes from organic, or unpaid, search
- Another default medium is “referral.” Any traffic that comes to your site from another website that’s
not a search engine will show up in your reports as a “referral.”
- The final default medium is “(none).” This medium is applied only for users that come directly to
your site by either typing your URL into a browser or clicking on a bookmark. In your reports, you
will see these users have a source of “direct” and a medium of “(none).”