- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
What is not considered a default “medium” in Google Analytics?
Correct answer is:
Explanation: There are only 3 default medium in Google Analytics i.e Organic, Referral and None.
Google Analytics detects three mediums without any customization.
- The first default medium is “organic.” It represents traffic that comes from organic, or unpaid, search results.
- Another default medium is “referral.” Any traffic that comes to your site from another website that’s not a search engine will show up in your reports as a “referral.”
- The final default medium is “(none).” This medium is applied only for users that come directly to your site by either typing your URL into a browser or clicking on a bookmark. In your reports, you will see these users have a source of “direct” and a medium of “(none).”