- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
What is the hierarchy of Google Analytics data model?
The Correct Answer is:
[mom_video type=”youtube” id=”K-cqHjSQ67o” width=”600″ height=”600″]
Explanation: In the basic data model used in Google Analytics, the user (visitor) interacts with your content over a period of time, and the engagement with your site or app is broken down into a hierarchy. Each of these three levels of interaction defines a specific scope of user engagement.
- User (visitor)—the client that visits the site, such as the browser or mobile phone operated by a person.
- Session (visit)—the period of time during which the visitor is active on the site.
- Interaction (hit)—the individual activities that send a GIF request (hit) to the Analytics servers. These are typically characterized by a pageview, but can include:
- a pageview
- an event (e.g. click on a movie button)
- a transaction
- a social interaction
You can read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6083670?hl=en