Free returns is an example of an effective callout extension.
- Send us a text for more information
- Learn more about us
- Contact our team
- Free returns
The correct answer is: Free returns
An example of an effective callout extension is Free Return.
Callout extensions are short, specific (25-character) snippets of text. They can be used to highlight information about value-adding attributes of the business, products, or services.
Callout extensions are short snippets of text and can serve multiple marketing objectives. For Example:
1. Drive store sales: Free pickup in-store; no lines at checkout
2. Online conversions: 365-day returns; free shipping over $25; 24/7 customer service
3. Brand awareness: Zero-waste policy; organic material only
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Fifth chapter: Make ads relevant with Search Ad Extensions
- Sub-chapter: Explain why ad extensions matter