- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Ingrid wants to acquire a lot of exposure for a new product line that she’s launching. She understands that she can reach a significant portion of people on the internet with the help of a Display campaign. In what way will a Display campaign achieve Ingrid’s marketing goal?
A Display campaign achieve Ingrid’s marketing goal by serving her ads on website content related to her business or her customers’ interests, based on her targeting decisions.
- A video summary of her product line will be automatically generated by the system and placed on YouTube.
- Her business will be highlighted on Google Maps, with the option for customers to see her product line there.
- Her ads will appear above and below search results when people search for related keywords.
- Her ads will serve on website content related to her business or her customers’ interests, based on her targeting decisions.
Correct answer is: Her ads will serve on website content related to her business or her customers’ interests, based on her targeting decisions.
Google Display ads can appear across a network of more than two million sites and apps, reaching 90% of people on the internet. Your ads get matched to content related to your business or to your customers’ interests.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18061-google-ads-display-certification
- First chapter: Grow Your Business with Google Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Support your business goals with Google Ads