Humans think more creatively and Humans make better strategic decisions are the two advantages, humans have over machines when it comes to marketing.
- Humans excel at monotonous tasks.
- Humans are better at handling large amounts of data.
- Humans think more creatively.
- Humans make better strategic decisions.
Correct answers are: Humans think more creatively and Humans make better strategic decisions.
Computers are great at optimizing, but not so great at goal-setting — or even using common sense. According to a 2018 report by McKinsey & Company, the hardest activities to automate are those that apply expertise to decision making, planning, or creative work. Humans think strategically and creatively.
- Headline: Elevate Your App Campaign
- Chapter: The Role of the Marketer in App Campaigns
- Learn more here: Skillshop Google Ads Apps Certification