which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Seller ratings
- Sitelink extensions
- Previous visits extensions
- Location extensions
The correct answer is: Location extensions
Explanation: For an advertiser having a chain of local restaurants, you should use Location extension to maximize the ad impact.
Benefits of Location extension
- Location extensions encourage people to visit you in person.
- You can add multiple addresses by linking your account to Google My Business.
- On average, ads with location extensions see a 10% boost in clickthrough rate.
- You can target your ads around your business addresses.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2404182