- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
You recently set up a new AdWords campaign and you are interested in using Smart Goals to optimize your performance. Which of the following is a prerequisite to using Smart Goals?
- The linked AdWords account must have sent at least 1000 clicks to the selected Google Analytics view over the past 30 days .
- You must modify your tracking code to support Smart Goals data collection.
- You must enable “Smart Goals” in your property settings.
- The selected Google Analytics account must have at least 500 sessions over the past 30 days.