- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Why would it be useful to assign a value to your goal in Google Analytics?
- Assigning a goal value allows you to track revenue from your conversions.
- Assigning a goal value allows you to compare goal conversions and measure changes and improvements to your site.
- Assigning a goal value allows you to use the Funnel Visualization report to analyze the conversion funnel on your website.