Category, Action, Label and Value parameters can be included with an event hit for reporting.
Paying NINE EURO is a great favor to us. May you be blessed with all things good!
- Category, Action, Label, Unique Events
- Category, Action, Label, Total Events
- Event, Category, Action, Label
- Category, Action, Label, Value
Correct answer is: Category, Action, Label, Value
Explanation: Events are user interactions with content that can be tracked independently from a web page or a screen load.An Event has the following components. An Event hit includes a value for each component, and these values are displayed in your reports.
- Label (optional, but recommended)
- Value (optional)
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033068