- Google Ads Certification Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-November-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Score 95% to 100%
Correct Answer is:
Displayed ads are relevant to a potential customer’s Google search.
Buy Answersheets – Pass Your Exam Quickly
Well managed Google Search Ads campaign can Display Relevant ads to potential customers who are performing the Search.
When you create a list of keywords in your ad group, you’re telling Google’s algorithm which customer searches should match with your ads.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Search Certification
- Second chapter: Explore the Value of Google Search
- Sub-Chapter: Manage which searches prompt your ads