- DoubleClick Search Basic – All Q&As
- *100% Actual and Varified Q&As%
- *Finish Your Exam in 35 Minutes
- *Score up to 100%e
Your client wants to track conversions based on the number of sales. What type of Floodlight tag should you use to track this?
- Custom variable
Correct answer is:
Explanation: Track purchases with transactions:
The transaction activity uses revenue from purchases to calculate conversions. There are a number of different ways to configure sales tracking. You can either count each transaction (may include multiple items) as a conversion using the “Transactions – Number of Sales” tag or you can track each item purchased as a conversion, using the “Transactions – Items Purchased” tag.
Read more here:
- Open>> https://academy.exceedlms.com
- Course: DoubleClick Search Basics
- Topic: Gather search insights with Floodlight