- Display & Video 360 Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
Which two insertion order and line item settings are required? (select two)Select All Correct Responses
- Auto Budget Allocation
- Automated bid strategy
Correct answer is
- Budgets can be specified in both your insertion orders' IO Settings and your line items' Settings, and can be set in terms of an amount of “revenue” to spend or a number of impressions to purchase. Please note, both your insertion order and the line items contained within must use the same type of budget.
- Pacing is the rate at which a budget is spent. Display & Video 360 has several pacing options which you can use to control how quickly your line items and insertion orders spend their budgets over different periods of time, such as a day, a budget segment, or a flight.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/3114676