- Contact your customer support representative
- Go to Inventory targeting within a line item and search within “Inventory Source”
- Go to the partner’s Basic Details, in Display & Video 360 and link the deal ID
- Go to Marketplace Negotiations to review and accept deals in Display & Video 360
The correct answer is: Go to Marketplace Negotiations to review and accept deals in Display & Video 360
Explanation: You must have the following features enabled before you can execute publisher-managed creatives for Programmatic Guaranteed deals:
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals
Contact Display & Video 360 Support if you need help enabling these features. Each proposal line item in Google Ad Manager is associated with a corresponding “deal” in Display & Video 360. The publisher creates the Programmatic Guaranteed proposal in Google Ad Manager. Learn more about the publisher’s process.
- Navigate to Inventory > Negotiations in the left menu. Then click In Progress and find the proposal.
- Review the rate and impressions.
Accept the proposal if all looks good.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/displayvideo/answer/6380514