What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- You can target specific ad groups into various Google networks
- You can break up keywords and ads into related themes
- You can set different budgets for each ad group
- You can pause specific keywords if they are not performing well
Correct answer is:
- Break up keywords and ads into related themes
- Google Fundamental Exam – All Q&As
- *Updated on 25-Apr-2019
- *100% Moneyback Guarantee
- *100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Explanation: Use ad groups to organize your ads by a common theme, such as the types of products or services you want to advertise.
Many advertisers find it helpful to base their ad groups on the sections or categories that appear on their website.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375404?hl=en