- Google Search Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Apr-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Assuming default cookie expiration timing, a conversion (1-per-click) is recorded when:
- a user clicks on an Google Ads ad.
- multiple conversions result from a single Google Ads ad click.
- a single conversion is made within 30 days following an Google Ads ad click.
- a user visits a website within 30 days of clicking on an Google Ads ad.
[divide icon=”square” color=”#dd3333″]
Correct Answer is: a single conversion is made within 30 days following an Google Ads ad click.
You can read more about it here.