- Google Mobile Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- *100% Legitimate to use for Exame
You can use the Mobile App Overview report to do which of the following?
- A) Review the code for your app and SDKs
- B) Assess the general health of your app and to follow data trends
- C) Review data about your users’ names, addresses, and income brackets
- D) Gain insights into your competitor’s strategies
Explanation: The App Overview report is a summary of the most salient data from all the Mobile App Analytics reports. Use this report to assess the general health of your app and to follow data trends from the key reporting areas: Acquisition, Audience, Behavior, and Conversions.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2621230