- Google Mobile Advertising Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- *100% Legitimate to use for Exame
App Downloads are conversions that are tracked when a user downloads or installs a mobile application for the first time.
- A) False
- B) True
Correct answer is:
- B) True
Explanation: App installs: Conversion tracking can measure how effectively your ads are leading people to install your mobile apps. There are a couple of different ways to track this:
- Downloads from Google Play: For Android apps, you can track when someone who clicked your ad downloads your app from the Google Play store. Conversions are tracked automatically from Google Play, and you don’t need to add tracking code to your app.
- First opens: For both Android and iOS apps, you can track the first time someone who clicked your ad opens your app after installing it. You will use this option if you use Firebase, or if you use a third-party app analytics provider.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6100665