This Answersheet Helps You Pass These 4 Exams with 100% Score.
1. Google Search Ads Exam
2. Google Display Ads Exam
3. Google Shopping Ads Exam
4. Google Video Ads Exam
All The Best for Exams. Score 100%
Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign. Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- To dynamically generate ads, based on an audience’s interest in scooters.
- To engage with audiences who previously bought his scooters.
- To reengage users who previously showed interest in his scooters.
- To reach a broad audience for his scooters.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Display Certification
- Third chapter: Reach Users on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Build awareness