- Google Analytics IQ Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 05-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 100% Legitimate to use for Exam
Which of the following is a benefit of using segments in your data analysis?
- You can compare behavior metrics for groups of users like Converters vs non Converters.
- You can analyze your users and/or their sessions according to single or multi-session conditions.
- You can isolate and analyze specific conversion paths using conversion segments.
- You can permanently modify the data in your view, for example excluding internal or bot traffic.
- A,B, and C only
- A,B,C & D