- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Save Your Time and Efforts
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
- User ID-based bidding
- Impression share-based bidding
- Daily budget pacing
- Auction-time bidding
Correct answer is: Auction-time bidding
Google Ads automated bidding is the best solution to efficiently account for all available signals to help improve performance.
Google’s bidding algorithms tailor bids to each user’s unique context, using relevant signals present at auction time. This is a unique capability in the market, as it allows for bid differentiation, with a high degree of precision based on the conversion opportunity of each auction.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18128-google-ads-search-certification
- Sixth chapter: Increase Efficiency with Automated Bidding
- Sub-Chapter: What’s automated bidding?