- Fonts added to Asset Library and linked to a creative in Studio
- Fonts loaded from Google Fonts
- Any fonts uploaded with a creative in Studio
- Fonts stored on a File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
The correct answer is: Fonts stored on a File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Explanation: You can include custom fonts in HTML5 creatives by uploading a custom font file to Studio and using the CSS font-face rule. You can upload your custom font file with your other creative files, or you can upload it to the Asset Library if you plan to use the same font in many creatives.
- Upload a font to Asset Library: If you’re using a custom font in many creatives, save time by uploading the font into the Asset Library.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/7214245