- Creative Certification – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- Dynamic Content
Correct answer is
Explanation:Click Admin. If you don't see an Admin option in the navigation bar, you don't have account admin permissions. Contact your company admin to perform these tasks or to grant you admin rights. Select your advertiser account from the list. The advertiser's profile appears, with details like account name, country, website, and account type. Click Create a new user. Enter information about the new user.
Choose an Access level:
- Users with an Account role are assigned permissions that affect the entire account.
- Users with an Advertiser role are assigned permissions that affect a particular advertiser within in the account.
Read more here:https://support.google.com/richmedia/answer/2531496