- Campaign Manager Exam – All Q&As
- * Updated on 25-Jan-2019
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * 30% Discount on next purchase
What Floodlight conversion counting method would report the first visit for each user within a given day?
- Per session
Correct answer is
Explanation: There are two conversion counting methods, each with their own options:
Counter activities count the number of conversions associated with an event. There are three ways to define a conversion for counter activities:
- Standard: Counts every conversion.
- Unique: Counts the first conversion for each unique user during each 24-hour day.
- Per session: Counts one conversion per user per session. You can define the length of a session for your site.
Sales activities track the number of sales made or the number of items purchased. There are two ways to define a conversion for sales activities:
- Transactions: Counts all conversions, plus the total number of sales that take place and the total associated revenue.
- Items sold: Counts each conversion, plus the total number of items sold and the total associated revenue.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/dcm/partner/answer/2823400