An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
- Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and increase daily budget
- Decrease cost-per-click (CPC) and decrease daily budget
- Improve Quality Score and decrease cost-per-click (CPC)
- Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC)
The correct answer is: Improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC)
Explanation: There is a simple way to achieve the top position in paid search results, just improve Quality Score and increase cost-per-click (CPC).Your ad’s position on the page is determined by your bid, the components of Quality Score (expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), and the expected impact of extensions and other ad formats.
Ads at the top of a page generally have the following qualities:
- High relevance: The ad text and landing page are relevant to a person seeing your ad.
- Good performance over time: The ad consistently generates clicks.
- Competitive bids: The ad’s bid is competitive with other advertisers and exceeds the top of page bid estimate.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/1722087