Generally it is questioned that what is the right command to check back links. It is very simple. You can check back links by just using this syntax:
Points to be noticed are:
- There should not be any space between command and website name.
- The keyword “Link” in the above command should not be started with capital “L”.
- This command will show results for your index page only. If you want to check links to your internal pages, use link:sitename.com/internalpage.html
- These results may not be accurate.
- To see more accurate results, you should use Google Webmaster Tools.
High numbers of links helps to get ranking. By Off Page optimization activities, you can get backlinks.