- The length of each call and time it took place.
- The specific ad that led to a call conversion.
- The first and last name of the caller, and their home or business address.
- The reason for the call, and the specific zip code the call originated from.
Buy These Answersheets to Pass Your Exams Quickly!
All 5 Answersheets
Correct Answer is:
The length of each call and time it took place.
By using this new dynamic Google forwarding phone number, an advertise can monitor the duration of each call and record which ad led to a call conversion. Google forwarding number allow you to monitor the length of each call and time it took place.
- Learn more here: Skillshop Measurement Certification
- Fourth Chapter: Set Up Conversion Tracking to Meet Your Goals
- Sub-Chapter: Set up event tags