Leigh is the marketing manager for a makeup brand releasing a new line of mascara. They have an extensive customer list and would like to use customer data to reach past customers with their new product. Leigh needs to create a customer match audience. What’s the three-step process for creating a customer match audience?
The three-step process for creating a customer match audience is Upload data, match the data, and create audience lists. Using this audience Leigh can reach past customers with their new makeup product i.e new line of mascara.
- Create fields, file translation, and input customer roles
- Parse data, format files, and create reports
- Categorize inputs, distribute values, and assign traits
- Upload data, match the data, and create audience lists
Correct Answer is: Upload data, match the data, and create audience lists
The way Customer Match works is simple: upload data, match the data, then create audience lists. You can then segment your audience based on what you already know about them, allowing you to tailor your campaign messages by segment. Google takes the information you provided and compares it with the contact information for Google accounts, creating a list of matches. Your audience list is created based on the matches!
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Second chapter: Connect with Your Audience on YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: How to use first-party data to reach audiences on YouTube