Google recommend you avoid using Text slides, subtitles, and voice-overs in your bumper ad. An effective bumper ad created, according to Google’s best practices, includes a combination of branding, audio, and breaking the fourth wall — or speaking directly to the camera.
- Products, services, and domain
- Actors, animals, and comedy
- Graphics, promotions, and music
- Text slides, subtitles, and voice-overs
The correct answer is: Text slides, subtitles, and voice-overs
Some care must be exercised in how information is communicated in such a short time. Text slides, subtitles, and other supers are associated with lower brand awareness. Voiceovers are also associated with lower brand awareness.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18216-google-ads-video-certification
- Fourth chapter: Explore Creative Essentials for YouTube
- Sub-Chapter: Tell your story in six seconds