- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible. Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
Maximize clicks is the automated bidding strategy that Jasmine should in her marketing for a chain of clothing stores. So that she could drive as many potential customers to her website as possible within a set budget.
- Target impression share
- Maximize conversions
- Target return on ad spend (Target ROAS)
- Maximize clicks
Correct Answer is: Maximize clicks
Maximize clicks bidding strategy is set bids to try to get you as many clicks as possible within a target spend amount that you choose. Being the director of marketing, jasmine should use “maximize click” bidding strategy if Jasmine has been given a set budget to drive as many potential customers as possible to her clothing stores chain website.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18061-google-ads-display-certification
- Fourth chapter: Deliver the Right Message on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right bidding strategy