- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- * 100% Moneyback Guarantee
- * Save Your Time and Efforts
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Jasmine is the director of marketing for a chain of clothing stores. She has been given a set budget and needs to drive as many potential customers to her website as possible. Which automated bidding strategy should she use in her campaign?
- Target impression share
- Maximize conversions
- Target return on ad spend (Target ROAS)
- Maximize clicks
Correct Answer is: Maximize clicks
Maximize clicks bidding strategy is set bids to try to get you as many clicks as possible within a target spend amount that you choose. Being the director of marketing, jasmine should use “maximize click” bidding strategy if Jasmine has been given a set budget to drive as many potential customers as possible to her clothing stores chain website.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18061-google-ads-display-certification
- Fourth chapter: Deliver the Right Message on Google Display Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Choose the right bidding strategy