- Google Search & Display Ads Certification Exam
- * All Q&As Updated on 30-Oct-2020
- *See More Answersheet Bundle Options
Lola is in the process of selecting a campaign type to suit her business objectives. Why is it important that she consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type?
It is important that Lola consider business objectives before choosing her campaign type. It will determine where Lola’s ads appear and the format of those ads.
- Different campaign types have different minimum and maximum budget requirements.
- Certain campaign types will only serve ads during particular times of the day and week.
- Google Ads will automatically create ad messaging based on the campaign type she chooses
- The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads.
Correct answer is: The campaign type chosen will determine where her ads appear and the format of those ads
Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating a campaign based on your business objectives. Each campaign type determines where your ads appear and the format in which those ads are displayed.
- Learn more here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/student/path/18128-google-ads-search-certification
- First chapter: Grow Your Business with Google Ads
- Sub-Chapter: Support your business goals with Google Ads